Sunday, May 6, 2012

Inventory..

toolbox

   DEAR JESUS: 
      SHOW ME WHAT I HAVE DONE RIGHT AND WRONG TODAY. SHOW ME HOW I CAN LIVE BETTER AND SERVE YOUR WILL TODAY AND EVERYDAY THEREAFTER.

   PERSONAL INVENTORY:  read at the end of the day, answer honestly to yourself.. evaluate.. ask Christ to adjust what needs to be. It is between you and Him.

1. Am I clean and sober today?
2. How have I acted differently?
3. What did I do today that I wish I had not done?
4. What have I left undone?
5. Was I good to myself today?
6. Was today a good day?
7. Who did I trust today?
8. Did I read anything positive or spiritual?
9. Did I admit any weaknesses, needing work?
10. Did I worry about anything?
11. What am I grateful for today?
12. What spiritual insights did I learn?
13. Did I give of myself expecting nothing back?
14. Did I pray today?
15. Am I at peace about tomorrow?

what other questions can you add to this list…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment